Frequently Asked Questions
Estimated Time of Arrival:
- Metro Spy Supply only accepts online orders for customers within the United States. Customers outside the US will be considered on a case by case basis. Contact Metro Spy Supply at +1 (256) 533-9923 for consideration.
- Metro Spy Supply (MSS) will ship most merchandise within 5 business days. If you need an item sooner, please contact us at (800) 239-3200 or firstname.lastname@example.org to check shipping availability of the product you desire to purchase.
- MSS can only ship to a PO Box if the customer selects United Postal Service for their shipping method, as all other couriers will not deliver to a PO Box address.
- If conditions arise which prevent compliance with delivery schedules, MSS shall not be liable for any damage or penalty for delay in delivery or the failure to give notice of the delay, and such delay shall not constitute grounds for order cancellation. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, MSS shall not be liable for delay by reason of inability, due to causes beyond its reasonable control, to obtain the necessary labor, materials, or manufacturing facilities, or for delay due to the elements, acts of God, acts of the Purchaser, acts of nonperformance of suppliers, acts of civil or military authorities, priorities, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, war, riot, strikes, differences with workmen, accidents due to machinery, delays in transportation, or any other causes beyond the control of MSS whether or not similar to the foregoing. In such event, delivery dates shall be deemed extended for a period equal to such delay.
United States Postal Service
- UPS First Overnight: 8:00 a.m. or 8:30 a.m. the next business day
- UPS Priority Overnight: 10:30 a.m. the next business day
- UPS Standard Overnight: 3:00 p.m. the next business day
- UPS 2-Day: 4:30 p.m. in 2 business days
- UPS Express Saver: 4:30 p.m. in 3 business days
- UPS Ground: 3 to 5 business days
- Express Mail: Next day delivery by noon to 3:00 p.m.
- Priority Mail: 2 to 3 days
- Parcel Post: 3 to 5 days
Order Confirmation and Tracking:
Upon shipment of your order, you will also receive email notification that your order has been sent. This e-mail will include the shipping method and your order tracking number. If you have not received your shipment confirmation via email, you may e-mail us at email@example.com to request your shipment details.
Pre-Orders and Back-Orders
If you have placed an order for a Pre-Order or Back-Order item along with product that is available now, we will ship the product which is in stock now and then the other items as they become available. Please note that this will NOT result in any additional shipping charge…you will only pay shipping for the items you order.
All Orders Are Subject to Verification:
Please be advised, if your order requires additional information for processing verification, you may receive one or more of the following:
- An e-mail requesting additional information;
- A phone call from an MSS customer service representative;
- A call from your bank to verify your purchase.
Return / Refund Policy & Procedures:
MSS accepts ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. All products are tested before leaving our facility to make sure that they are in working order. Any item returned to our warehouse will be refused. All shipments sent COD will be refused.
If Product is Defective:
MSS must receive notification and defective products within 15 days of shipping from MSS to customer. Defective products will be inspected by our electronic technician. Upon inspection, if the technician finds that the unit is defective and has not been tampered with by customer, then the item may be replaced at no charge. If item is not defective and has to be returned to manufacturer, then customer will be responsible for any cost associated with the repair (i.e., shipping, repair, etc.) Defective products must be complete and in the original manufacturer's packaging. The box must include all original components and markings. All returns must be approved by MSS and will not be accepted without an RA number supplied by MSS. The customer is responsible for shipping, handling, and processing charges, insurance, and duties, taxes, or tariffs on ALL RETURN SHIPMENTS. If the damage was caused by the carrier (i.e., FedEx, US Postal Service, etc.), customers can file a claim directly with the shipment carrier.
Replacement product orders WILL NOT BE shipped until the original item is received and tested. Once the item has been confirmed defective, and all components are accounted for, the replacement item(s) will be shipped. If the item is being returned for credit, the credit will not be issued until the item has been inspected and confirmed to be defective.
Any deviation from the return policies and procedures as described above will result in a delay of your credit, and a restocking fee up to a maximum of 20%, or possibly a cancellation of your return request.
Make sure your original invoice is dated within the last fifteen (15) days. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RMA (Return of Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Check all returned items to be sure they are in new condition (including all original packaging and accessories.)
- Include a copy of the original invoice. On the back of the invoice, please write your name, e-mail address, and phone number.
- Pack the item(s) securely and call (800) 239-3200 for a shipping address.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to e-mail our customer service representative at email@example.com.